Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Last Post and the most Exciting (for me) Post! #4

I am so excited my Fellow Stampin' Peeps!

I am going to start selling my specialty cards and items through my blog and FaceBook page! I have said I was going to do this for a long time but didn't have the confidence in my self. With my hunny, daughters, and some close friends encouraging me I am now ready!

These will be specialty cards and I will only make four of each unless I have an order for more. I will also do some 3D projects and I have a new product that I will be doing as well. 

I have some cards ready to put up but I am going to "showcase" my new event project first. 


Birthday party packs! In this pack you will get; 12 Invitations, 20 Thank You Cards, 12 Goodie Bags, 25-35 Cupcake toppers, and Happy Birthday (persons name) banner. This set was made for my youngest grand daughter and she choose "Frozen". I have and order for Spiderman and Ninja Turtles that will be coming up soon. These sets will sell for $60.00. If you need more of any items the price will be adjusted depending on what you need. I can also do adult birthday's. I can also do any theme you choose.

I will post some of my specialty cards this weekend. They will run $2.50-$7.00. I need to get pictures of them. Some of the other items I have done in the past are wedding invitations, bookmarks, candy holders, Christmas cards, note cards...really pretty much anything made with paper I can do!

Well I have filled your head with lots of stuff with 4 different blog posts. I was behind and I knew I wanted to tell you this today!!!

Have a great week!

Blessings,
Mimi

Robyn Barber
Papercrafting with Mimi-Facebook and YouTube (yes it is coming soon!)
emacate01@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment