Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Createful Hearts Digi's and Design-TWO Challenges!

Hello Again my Stampin' Peeps!

As some of you know I am on the DT for Createful Hearts Digi's and Designs and in February we started shaking things up a little. We now have a monthly challenge on our FB page that runs from the 15th to the 13th (February 15th to March 13th). We give you a sketch and one of  Mary's Digi's. You have a month to place your card in the album for the challenge and then we use random.org to choose a winner who wins one of Mary's Digi's of their choice! I posted earlier in the month the card I made for that one but here it is again! LOL!


This Digi is called "Up Up and Away" I think it is really cute and I really enjoyed coloring it! The FB page is Createful Heart Digi's & Design

Createful Hearts Digi's and Design's also has a monthly blog challenge running right now from the 1st to the last day of each month. I used one of Mary's new/old Digi's that I fell in love with. It is called "Easter Cross". Our challenge on the blog is anything goes with a little twist. March we had to use green...I think I did it! LOL! Here is Mary's blog address http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/

The paper I used is from SWME-KiaserKraft...I don't believe we carry it any longer, however they may be able to special order it for you! Contact Miss Edith. Here is their store address https://www.scrapbookingwithme.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

We also have daily challenges at SWME Member Room on Facebook. Check them out and join in...I  believe today's is "Wacky Wednesday" your choice but a little wacky! LOL!


Our new FB challenge starts tomorrow 3/15 and is using "Old Fashion Rose" and a sketch that will be on our FB page beginning tomorrow come out and join in! We have a blog challenge going on until March 31. Anything goes with a shamrock or a touch of green!

Two more blogs to write today one with some exciting news, at least for me, and I hope you too! See you soon!

Blessings,
Mimi

Robyn Barber
Papercrafting with Mimi-Facebook and YouTube (yes that is coming soon!)
emacate01@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment