Friday, September 29, 2017

Layouts, Cards, Baby and More

Hi to my Fellow Stampin' Peeps!

Today is my honey's birthday! We are now the same age for the next 25 days then I become the older woman again! LOL!

Fall is in the air. We went down to the river to do our Bible study yesterday after running some errands. They had a swing, which is my favorite, the breeze was cool, the sun was warm and the Word was good.


SWME had two challenges last weekend one was a scrapbook double page layout and one was something that had to do with apples. The layout had to be Fall and we had to use the sketch they gave us. Below are the two items I came up with. All the patterned paper came from SWME as well as some of the embellishments and everything else was from my stash!




I spent most of the week making card kits to take with me on a a quick trip in a couple of weeks to TN. I am going to spend some time with my friend who lives there. Jim is going to be in Paintsville, KY with his family and kids, then my honey and I are going to take a couple of days to disconnect from the world and reconnect with each other in Pigeon Forge, TN! LOL!

The most exciting thing that happened this week is the birth of my grandsom, Brecken Josiah, 9/28/17, 6 lbs 12 oz, 20". He had a little trouble breathing and was in the NICU for a few hours but he is doing GREAT now! This Mimi can't wait to meet him. I now have four grand children 3 girls and 1 boy and they all have my heart...I always heard that being a grand parent was better than being a parent...that is truth!!!



The next few weeks Jim and I will be preparing for a craft fair at out church. I love doing craft fair's but boy do you work hard up to it! LOL!

The Lord has blessed us in so many ways that we could never have fathomed. My quiver is full, our talents are glorifying, our needs are met, and even some of our wants are given to us.

I will share some of out items that are being made through the next few weeks. Thank you for reading...videos are coming soon (I know I keep saying that but we have been met with little blips) all in God's timing!

Blessings,
Mimi

Robyn Barber
(812) 258-1023 - Scottsburg, IN 47170
Papercrafting with Mimi-YouTube and FaceBook
www,papercraftingwithmimi-1.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment