Friday, September 22, 2017

Cards, Cards, and More Cards!

Hi my Fellow Paper-crafters!

This week has been for the "Cards"! LOL! I have a lot of cards to send out and to catch up on and I am doing it all without my beloved Art Glitter Glue and my ATG Tape Runner and Tape! They are still in Maryland! Hopefully they will be mailed in the next couple of weeks and most everything will be right with this paper-crafter! One of these days maybe all my things will be back home with me!

Remember my bird card? The one with the digi stamp from Creatful Hearts Digis & Designs? I entered it into their challenge and won! I am amazed because I am not a colorist, is that a word? LOL! I ordered 4 more digis and I get to be the GDT for the next challenge! Below is the winner...


This is the the one I have entered for the current challenge:




These cards are where it all began for me! Lightbox embossing using templates. I love doing it! It's a lot of paper piecing and cutting but I loved playing and making paper dolls!


The last two cards are some fun ones for some fun people!


I hope you all have a blessed weekend filled with relaxing and enjoying!

Blessing,
Mimi

Robyn Barber
Papercrafting With Mimi (FB)
emacate01@gmail.com
(812) 370-1023

3 comments:

  1. Another great card, Robyn! I love the blues with the hint of pinks!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Designs this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Regards,
    CHDD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Createful Heart Digis & Designs
    createfulheartcards.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Robyn and another Createful Heart digi you have worked with. Thank you for joining us again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this! Your project came out really beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Createful Hearts!

    ReplyDelete