Friday, January 19, 2018

God's Glory

Good Winter Morning,

As I look out our dining room window I realize the beautiful picture God has painted for us...almost like a promise. A promise that He love us, A promise that He's got this, A promise that this is not our eternal home, A promise that it won't be winter forever, and a promise we can fight any battle that is thrown our way.

For those of you who don't live in the southern part of Indian it is a beautiful clear day with blue skies and those almost transparent clouds here and there...snow on the ground that is glistening with diamonds. You can see icicles forming right before your eyes as well as some melting into water. The bare stark trees against the bright blue sky takes my breathe away. Watching Blue Jays and Woodpeckers vie for the tree they want their nests in.

I love days like this my favorite days of winter. I love to watch it snow too but afterwards you can really see God's beauty!

I really jumped on here to show some of the coloring I have been doing on these dreary days...I bring out my prisma's (colored pencils) and color away.

I have been taking monthly coloring classes through Kit and Clowder and am loving it! This image is from the December class (I am a little behind). I haven't finished it yet I am missing some of the colors Alyse uses. I have them on order and s/b here next week!



These next two are from Createful Heart Cards & Digi's for which I am on the Design team.  I need to submit a card the end of this month using one of the images...and I can't choose! Mary has two new ones I adore so maybe I will use one of them! I can be so wishy washy sometimes! No really Mary has some good ones to choose from!




Today I need to switch from coloring to making a mini album, note cards, birthday cards, and sympathy cards. I better get busy!

Happy New Year! I challenge you to look at your blessings instead of your "don't haves" although our loving God sometimes takes those "don't haves" and turns them into awesome blessings so watch out and hold on!

Blessings,
Mimi

Robyn Barber
Papercrafting with Mimi-1 (YouTube and FaceBook)


No comments:

Post a Comment