Saturday, January 27, 2018

Creatful Heart Challenge Blog 1/30/18

Good Saturday Morning!

I wanted to take a minute and show you the card I made for our next Creatful Heart Challenge Blog!

There is one challenge still going on until January 30 so you have time to get into this one! The new one begins February 1.

The three top winners get a Digi stamp from Mary Smith the artist of all the Digi's for Creatful Heart Cards and Digi's! It is a lot of fun and you get to meet new colorist from around the world.

I use Prismacolor Premier pencils. They are soft core and the colors are bright and beautiful! The Digi I choose this month is called "Girls Sharing a Secret". I choose it because it reminded me of my girls growing up. They still share with each other but on Face Time! LOL! In addition this month we have to have a heart somewhere on our card. I used Illustrated Faith paper and my sentiment is "Love you for Owl-ways"



Next month our "add" is lace! I better get my daughter to send me my lace from Maryland! (Some of my things are still with her).

I am headed to my Digi folder to print some Digi's to start coloring. All my pencils that I have been missing to finish my Kit and Clowder classes will be here next week! I can't wait!

Remember to join in on the challenge that ends on January 30 and then the new one beginning on February 1!

Have a Blessed Saturday and try to enjoy if weather allows...it is pouring here!

Blessings,
Mimi

Robyn Barber
Papercrafting with Mimi-1 (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment