Friday, September 14, 2018

What's Been Happening!

Hello All!

I will start this blog with my DT card for this last months Createful Heart Designs Face Book Challenge ending tomorrow! Better late than never! LOL!

I used the flag image since we have had several patriotic holidays. It is in honor of all who have served our country.


I love anything patriotic! This has to be one of my favorite images so far.

Here are a few cards I have for sale:


This is what I call a fun fold card. I used only the papers to make this card. I can recreate this using different papers. No stamping or coloring. it is $2.50 plus shipping if not being hand delivered!


This is a cute kids birthday card and I have these in different colors. (Purple, Blue, Yellow, Green) These cards are a $1.00 plus shipping if not being hand delivered!


This is a great wedding card or anniversary card. It is hand colored using an image from Createful Hearts Designs. This card is $3.00 plus shipping if not being hand delivered!


This is a cute "thinking of you card". It is hand stamped and colored. This card is $1.00 plus shipping if not being hand delivered!



This is a basic Christmas card. I have one in red as well. These are hand stamped. I can recreate these using different colors. These cards are $1.00 plus shipping if not being hand delivered!



 These are hand stamped. I also have some in red. I can recreate these if you would like a different color scheme. These cards are $3.00 plus shipping if not being hand delivered!


Here is a different version of the card above. Hand stamped and can be ordered in a different color scheme. These cards are $3.00 plus shipping if not being hand delivered!


 This is a one of a kind card. These flowers are hand made. Again I can recreate this in a different color scheme if you would like. This card is $5.00 plus shipping if not hand delivered!


I have plenty more but this will get us started!  I am also taking orders for Christmas cards now and they will be delivered/mailed the middle of November.

Will have another Blog post tomorrow and more cards up this weekend!!!

Blessings,
Robyn

In His Grace Paper Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment