Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Outlawz Birthday Challenge!

Good Morning Fellow Stampin' Peeps!!

I decided to try a challenge on a different blog. Since I have several friends in the Outlawz and they have a challenge for each day I decided to try that one first!

They were having a Birthday Celebration Challenge using a Digi form SheepskiDesigns-Andrea Norris. They had games, which I did not know until it was almost over but I did step out of my box and at least colored the Digi and enter it! I love the Digi but I love Sunflowers...that gives you a hint a to what the Digi was! LOL! This is her Etsy Shop address: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SheepSkiDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu


It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed doing the challenge!

Blessings,
Mimi

Robyn Barber
Papercrafting With Mimi-1

No comments:

Post a Comment