Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Rainy Day in Indiana

Hi my Fellow Stampin' Peeps!!!

I wanted to pop on and show a couple of projects I have been working on. Two were for challenges and one just for fun!

Here are the just for fun:


These are quilt cards and I am really enjoying making them! I am using last years Carta Bella from Scrapbooking With ME patterned paper and ephemera!

This next one is from this past weekends School Days Challenge with Scrapbooking with ME:


Again my paper is from a monthly kit from Scrapbooking with ME! I absolutely loved the paper and didn't want to use it! Changed my mind since it really went well with the pictures of my Mom's!

The last is for a challenge Create-ful Heart Cards. Mary Smith is the artist for all the digi stamps! I loved this one because it was a Robin, Australian Robin, I had know idea what they looked like I assumed it looked like our American Robins but boy was I wrong! So I studied them and hopefully caught the look close enough! I also asked if she had any fox digi stamps and she did not so she drew one right up for me! It is now in her Etsy shop and so adorable! It will join my collection soon!



I am enjoying being back in my studio and I enjoy doing the challenges! SWME has several challenges! I am not sure I will make the monthly one this month because my cooking paper is still in Maryland and the challenge is to make a cookbook! I try to do all of the others and really you should too! In my opinion of course! To see what they are look at my previous blog post. They have added one since that post and it is called Flood the Wall Friday! I am working on my things to flood it with!

Create-ful Heart Cards is a new one to me but I believe they have two a month and you must use one of their digi stamps. I will add the blog at the bottom of this post!

I hope you are all having fun creating today and everyday! Until next time!

Blessings,
Mimi

Robyn Barber
papercraftingwithmimi-1.blogspot.com
Facebook page - Papercrafting with Mimi

SWME links are on the upper right side of my blog and is there already and I will be adding Mary's soon in the meantime here it is: createfulheartcards.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you did on the robin! Love it! I too look into the colors before coloring. Good job! Thank you for joining us at Createful Heart Digis & Designs. Jeanie Ellis, DT. (My blog: www.scrapbookingmamaw.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, you have done a lovely job of Mary's image. Being an Australian myself, I can tell you, you have coloured the Eastern Yellow Robin perfectly. Thank you for joining us in our first challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Design. I see you are from Mary's town too! Hope to see you back next challenge with the fox image. Don't forget it starts in a couple of days. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi, your coloring is stunning. Such a lovely likeness. Thank you for joining us over at Createful Heart Digis & Design. Hope to see you again soon. Best of luck for this challenge. Jana DT/CHDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you go into great detail in your blog.

    ReplyDelete