Monday, July 31, 2017

Laces, Trims, Scrapping Items for sale, and more Laces and Trims!


Hi my Paper-crafting Peeps!

Today I want to highlight one branch of Miss E's businesses. Miss E and Cindy Rozek started "Lighthouse Stop 'n Shop" to sell laces, trims, and other items you might want to sell. 

Cindy has the best laces and trims out there. I have never been disappointed in my purchases! I love my laces and trims! 

Others can place items for sale on the site as well, I have! It is mostly stamping, paper, embellishments, and items people have made. 

Here is an example from my friend C who has some items up for sale:

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 1 personImage may contain: food

Of course these items are not available because, well, I bought them! She has 52+ items up. There is a rumor that T will be doing a BIG de-stash very soon as she has no room left to craft! Here is proof!

Image may contain: indoor

Here is the link to the Facebook shop: (the link is also in my favorites at the top right of this page)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lighthousestopnshop/  

Be sure to stop by and look and shop! I tell you it will be worth it!

I will leave you today with this Crafter's poem:

Image may contain: text

Blessings,
Mimi

Robyn Barber
Papercraftingwithmim.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/emefalema4/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
emacate01@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment