Monday, January 30, 2017

Thy will be done...

Thy will be done...

This is my new motto for 2017. Today marks my 2 weeks living away from Indiana and 1 month of the beginning of my new journey!

I have learned a lot about myself...I am stronger than I thought...I am not alone...so many more blessings than not...and my Heavenly Papa is working behind the scene and His plan is in the works!

Emotionally I have been moving slowly taking one day at a time. Sometimes one second at a time. I am making progress back into my old normal and learning how to incorporate it into my new normal.

Emmie and I  are enjoying the warmer weather even if this is not where I want to be. Oh don't get me wrong I am loving being with my daughter, son in law, and grand daughters just never thought I would be back in Vegas...not my fav!

We go on walks and I talk to my Heavenly Papa and she does her business and sniffs every rock, tree and bush! LOL!

I am also finally getting into my papercrafting again! Oh how I have missed it...still trying to figure out the whole video thing but that will happen in time.

I am so in awe of the support from everyone especially my SWME sisters! They have picked up my load and carried it while allowing me to start healing. So now I start nagging and telling you if you are not a part of their two Facebook pages you NEED to be! I will be adding all their info to my blog as soon as my brain can remember how! LOL! In the meantime here is their info:

Scrapbooking With ME Members Room-Facebook page 1
Scrapbooking With ME Boutique-Facebook page 2
www.scrapbookingwithme.com-Online Store
www.scrapbookingwithme.blogspot.com-(Edith's (E) Blog)

Please ask to join and check them out! Great product, Great prices, Great challenges, Great fun, and Great people! Can you tell I love them and think they are Great! LOL!

Today my goal is to "catch-up". "Catch-up" on my bible study, on my Scripture journal with MayMay, on my recipe cards from past challenges, on baby books, on mini albums, watching YouTube video's (Craft with TE, Scrapbooking With ME {Miss E}, Christine Beebe's,  and MayMay Made It {to name a few}) and anything else that may pop up!

My parting words...always and forever..."Thy will be done..."

Blessings,
Mimi
(Robyn Barber)
Papercrafting With Mimi-1 Facebook page
Papercrafting With Mimi-1 YouTube (under construction)


No comments:

Post a Comment